After 10 years of event planning in St. Louis, I have some “favorite dates” the weekend after Thanksgiving is at the very top of that list!
- You already have an extended weekend.
- Warm, delicious comfort food twice in one week. You can’t go wrong.
- It is truly Fall in the Lou!
- The week is filled with so much love and gratitude.
- Because it is Turkey Day in Kirkwood! Caroline and Greg, our K-Wood couple of 2019 began the celebration at St. Peter’s and even made a pit stop to the tree market (a very Kirkwood thing to do!)
Dream Team of Vendors…
Accommodations: Union Station
Cake: Kaked by Katie
Catering: Artistic Affairs Catering
Ceremony and Reception Venues: St. Peter’s in Kirkwood, Wild Carrot
Decor Rentals: The Aries Company
Entertainment: Rosewood Ensemble, Diamond Empire Band
Favors: Flower Bar by a.companie & Flowers and Weddings, Gramaphone Sandwiches, Union Studio
Florals: Flowers & Weeds
Hair and Makeup: Fleur Bridal Styling
Photography: Zach and Rosalie
Rehearsal Dinner: Sqwires
Stationery: Courtney Winet Designs, Minted
Transportation: Best Transportation, Midwest Valet
Videography: Wild Carrot
Welcome Party: Polite Society